With its uniquely-designed handle and head, the Glister Advanced Toothbrush massages the gums, providing comfort, control and reach to effectively clean between teeth and at the gumline.
• Exclusive bristle pattern.
• Combines soft and medium bristles configured to provide effective interdental and plaque removal.
• Interdental bristles clean between teeth and at the gumline.
• Ergonomically-designed handle.
• Flexible neck reduces excessive pressure on teeth and gums.
• Gently cleans without damaging gums, absorbs pressure to gums.
• Comfortable, secure, non-slip grip for easy-to-control brushing.
• Patented head design (Patents: US 5054154; EP 0710534 B1).
• Tapered head that is thinner at the tip to reach back teeth.
• 46%* thinner at the tip to provide effective cleaning of hard-to-reach places.
• Slim head contains over 2,600 bristles.
• In-mold technology provides 75%* more bristles on a thinner head, allowing for more effective cleaning of hard-to-reach places.
• More tufts per head combined with more bristles per tuft provide more effective cleaning.
(* as compared to previous Glister Complete Care Toothbrush)
How to use:
• Place a ribbon of toothpaste along the brush head
• Place the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums
• Brush using short back-and-forth strokes
• Brush the outer surfaces, the inside surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of all teeth
• Brush the tongue to remove bacteria and keep breath fresh