One By One
In 2003, Amway Leaders made a commitment to help children, and for the last fourteen years we have been doing just that around the world.
It is called Amway's One by One Campaign for Children.
Amway’s One by One Campaign for Children in the Philippines has partnered with the Department of Education (DepEd) under the “Adopt-A-School Program” (ASP) with its literacy through storytelling project, this saw the completion of six library projects from 2005 to 2014.
ABOs and employees have helped the lives of more than ten thousand students annually in the six beneficiary schools nationwide.
• Francisco Benitez Elementary School, Makati City (2005)
• South City Central Elementary School, Cagayan de Oro City (2008)
• Carreta Elementary School, Cebu City (2010)
• Urdaneta South City Central Elementary, School, Pangasinan City (2010-2015)
• Highway Hills Integrated Elementary, School, Mandaluyong City (2013)
• Lacson Elementary School, Davao City (2014)
• Rafael Palma Elementary School, City of Manila (Library Renovation Project in 2016)