Given the latest national and local government mandates on business operations, we would like to share that all our shops are currently closed, with the exception of our CDO and Davao stores which allow for order pickups.
- MAP Makati, closed from March 17 until further notice; with Zoom, MLD, and bus line pickup for Metro Manila and Luzon
- MAP Cebu, closed from March 23 until further notice; with Zoom and MLD services only
- MAP CDO, closed from March 26 until further notice; with Zoom, MLD and pickup of paid online orders
- ADC Davao, closed from March 26 until further notice; with Zoom, MLD and pickup of paid online orders
During this period, our online channel, amway.com.ph remains fully operational to cater to your shopping activities. Our contact center, #26929 (#AMWAY) remains Business As Usual on Mondays to Saturdays from 8 AM to 6:00:00 PM to cater to your inquiries and assist on your orders. We have also opened email ordering through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to restrictions under community quarantine, please be advised of the following changes to our delivery operations:
1. Zoom: Operational in Metro Manila, Luzon, Cebu, CDO and Davao ONLY
2. MLD: Limited services depending on coverage areas
3. COD is available for Metro Manila, Luzon, Cebu, CDO and Davao, while CCOD is available only for Metro Manila and Luzon
4. Bus lines: Limited services with only the ff. terminals open for pickup:
- Dau, Pampanga
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Olongapo City, Zambales
- Baguio City, Benguet
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Santiago City, Isabela
- Roxas, Isabela
- Iligan City, Isabela
Please note that you can continue your online shopping here at amway.com.ph --- all PAID transactions, whether delivered or not, will still accrue PV for the month. Please stay tuned for regular updates as we continue to stabilize our operations amid today's challenges.
- Cash on Delivery - Metro Manila, Luzon, Cebu, CDO, Davao
- Credit Card on Delivery - Metro Manila and Luzon only
- Contact Center - auto payment processing for enrolled cards, bank transfer / deposit to Amway's BDO Account (005420025265)
- Online - Visa & Mastercard Debit and Credit Cards
- Scan to Pay - through GCash, WeChat, and Alipay for orders via Contact Center
In order to accommodate the increasing number of calls / inquiries, Amway has beefed up our contact center team with additional staff. All queries will be centralized through our Customer Contact Center who will try their best to answer or forward your concerns to the necessary departments. The following contact lines are open:
Amway Hotline: #26929 - working hours Monday to Saturday, from 8 AM to 6 PM
Effective March 26, 2020, we are also opening our channels for email ordering. Please take note of our process flow:
Send the ff information to email@example.com - ABO number, Orders, Recipient’s Name and Contact No., Shipping Address, and Mode of Payment
Await for call from our Call Center Agent to verify payment and order.
Select mode of payment. Please note the COD and CCOD are available in limited areas at this time.
- If payment is successful and confirmed: Our Contact Center will process your order.
- If payment is unsuccessful: You will receive an email notice and our contact agent will be in touch with you to select other payment options.
For official announcements, the Amway Communications team regularly sends out email and SMS notifications to all registered ABOs. Our Digital team has created a special Always on Guard page in our website for COVID-19 related news and announcements.
You may visit https://www.amway.com.ph/ph/amway-global/csr/overview
You may also visit our official social media pages: Amway Philippines (Facebook), @Amwayph_official (Instagram) for regular product, learning and Amway updates.
To ensure that Amway Philippines can provide equal service to each of our distributors during this time, we are placing a buying limit to the following SKUs:
- Nutrilite™ Acerola
- Amway Pursue™ Disinfectant Cleaner
- Amway Home™ L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Nutrilite™ Daily
- Nutrilite™ Garlic
Nutrients that are known to contribute to normal function of the immune system are vitamins C, A, D, B6, B12, folate, zinc, iron, copper and selenium. These are found in the following products:
Body Key (Chocolate & Vanilla)
Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, Folate, Zinc, Iron, Copper and Selenium
Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, Folate, Zinc, Copper and Selenium
Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, Folate, Zinc and Copper
Cal Mag D
Vitamin D, Zinc and Copper
Hair, Skin & Nails
Phytopowder (Lemon & Orange)
Vitamins B6, B12, C, Folic Acid / Folate
Protein Mixed Berries
Vitamins B6, B12, Folic Acid / Folate
Iron, Folic Acid
No Amway product can prevent the contraction or spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Because the virus is spread person-to-person, no product – whether produced by Amway or by another company - can prevent the transmission of the virus from one person to the next.
We realize ABOs and their customers are concerned about the pandemic and looking for ways to protect themselves, but we want to be clear that no product can claim to prevent the spread or contraction of the virus.
But we have put together a recommended Always on Guard Bundle containing products that help boost immunity and increase protection during these times, namely:
G&H Protect Bar Soap. Formulated with a natural blend of White Tea, Natural Minerals, Bilberry, proper handwashing using G&H Protect + Bar Soap effectively cleanses, deodorizes and protects skin.
Nutrilite Acerola C. Contains an exclusive blend of acerola cherries, one of nature's richest sources of Vitamin C, as well as lemon bioflavonoid complex that provides phytonutrient benefits.
Nutrilite Daily. One tablet a day gives you 11 essential vitamins and 8 essential minerals for a stronger foundation.
Amway Home LOC Multi Purpose Cleaner. Experience a healthier, cleaner home with the versatile Amway Home LOC Multi Purpose Cleaner, gentle enough to use as a daily hand cleaner in your kitchen and bathrooms, while powerful enough to tackle any job around the house.
Pursue Disinfectant Cleaner. Concentrated, effective and safe for the family, Pursue Disinfectant Cleaner sanitizes, deodorizes and sterilizes commonly used surfaces.
Amway is committed to meeting customer demands and supporting Amway Business Owners through this challenging time of responding to the coronavirus. We are experiencing heightened product demand.
There is currently no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.
Note also that XS energy drinks have no quality risk caused by COVID-19 based on facts below:
- Every employee in the plant undergoes a Covid-19 nucleic acid test to ensure there is no virus carrier among the staff.
- Effective actions are taken in the factory to ensure the safety of people, environment and equipment (health status monitoring like temperature checks, mandatory use of protective equipment like face masks, etc)
- XS production goes through a high temperature sterilization process which guarantees the safety against microbial contamination.
The entire world is currently focused – rightly so – on how to stay healthy and prevent the spread of germs. During these extraordinary circumstances, it’s important to be clear about the role that Amway products can – and cannot – play in overall health and wellness.
Amway offers a variety of nutritional supplements and cleaning products, as well as air and water treatment systems, that can help people lead healthy lives and clean their homes. Nevertheless, governmental agencies and consumer protection groups are aggressively scrutinizing companies that may be seen as attempting to profit from the current crisis.
Therefore, in the interest of complete corporate and social responsibility, and in an effort to avoid such scrutiny, we are asking that Amway Business Owners not associate any AMWAY products with COVID-19.
Many products that Amway offers can play a valuable role in supporting overall health and wellness. After all, helping people live healthier, more empowered lives is what we do. But let’s be especially clear about what our products do – and what they don’t. Because not exaggerating or over promising is just as important right now as social distancing and washing your hands.