May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin and eye irritation. May cause cough and irritation of nose and throat if inhaled.
If swallowed, give large quantities of water or milk and induce vomiting if the victim is conscious. Never induce vomiting or give water/milk to an unconscious person. Contact a doctor immediately.
If in contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If symptoms develop or irritation persists, contact a doctor.
For inhalation, move person to fresh air. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.
it is a violation of FPA rules and regulations to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its label.